Face coverings are required to enter The Lobster Trap and anytime you are not eating or drinking.
In order to comply with Executive Order 181, we cannot sell alcoholic beverages after 9pm and all guests must leave the restaurant by 10pm. 9pm will be the latest reservation time. 9pm reservations will not be able to order alcoholic beverages.
The Lobster Trap is accepting reservations for dining through OpenTable. We have limited tables available and are staggering reservation times. We require a credit card to reserve a table of 4 or more and you may be charged a fee for a No Show. While we recommend making a reservation, walk-ins will still be accepted if tables are available.
We have outdoor tables in front of the restaurant available for walk-ins. We are not taking reservations for outdoor seating since the availability is weather dependent. If you have a reservation and would like to sit at an available table outside, we are happy to accommodate!
Please note the additional changes that we have put into place:
- Two Scientific Air Management S400 units for disinfecting the air in the dining room.
- Germicidal UV lights installed in the HVAC system
- Dividers between tables
- One way traffic pattern where possible in the restaurant
- Tables for dining at least 6 feet apart
- Guests will be required to wait outside the restaurant
- Hand sanitizer on every table and various locations throughout the restaurant
- Thorough cleaning and sanitizing of all surfaces throughout each evening
- Single use menus & condiments
We have taken the Asheville Cares Stay Safe Pledge and expect our guests to do the same. If we see a guest acting against the recommendations of the CDC, we will have to ask them to leave.
Our commitment to providing our guests with an excellent customer experience remains the same. Thank you for helping us keep our staff and customers safe.