Face coverings are required to enter The Lobster Trap and anytime you are not in your seat.
The Lobster Trap is now accepting reservations for dining through OpenTable. We believe this will allow for safe social distancing and a better experience for our guests. We have limited tables available and are staggering reservation times. While we recommend making a reservation, walk-ins will still be accepted if tables are available.
Please note the additional changes that we have put into place:
- Two Scientific Air Management S400 units for disinfecting the air in the dining room.
- Germicidal UV lights installed in the HVAC system
- Dividers between tables
- One way traffic pattern where possible in the restaurant
- Tables for dining at least 6 feet apart
- Guests will be required to wait outside the restaurant
- Hand sanitizer on every table and various locations throughout the restaurant
- Thorough cleaning and sanitizing of all surfaces throughout each evening
- Single use menus & condiments
We have taken the Asheville Cares Stay Safe Pledge and expect our guests to do the same. If we see a guest acting against the recommendations of the CDC, we will have to ask them to leave.
Our commitment to providing our guests with an excellent customer experience remains the same. Thank you for helping us keep our staff and customers safe.