Classic Maine Clambake To Go
Instead of throwing burgers on the grill, why not host a classic Maine lobster clambake? Pass out the lobster bibs and treat your family and friends to a platter of freshly steamed lobsters, clams, mussels, shrimp, corn and potatoes! All you need to do is order, pickup from the restaurant, and throw everything into a pot.
Simple cooking instructions are included with every order. Your lobster clambake is ready in about 30 minutes and requires no prep. You can spend your time visiting with friends and still provide a fresh, unique and tasty experience for your guests.
Clambake Ordering Instructions
- Select the size of the clam bake and complete the order form.
- Select a date for pickup. (Must be 24 hours after order date. On Sundays/holidays must be at least 48 hours after the order date.)
- On pickup day, arrive at The Lobster Trap – 35 Patton Avenue in Asheville, NC – between 3pm and 9pm. Come inside or call us at 828-350-0505 from your car after you arrive. Someone will be happy to bring your order out to you.
- You MUST show your order receipt at time of pickup.
- Follow our easy instructions to prepare your classic Maine clam bake. Your Clambake To Go should be cooked on the date of pickup. Enjoy!
You Will Need
- Large pot (12 QT) with strainer
- Butter, salt & pepper
First time digging into a Maine lobster? Here’s a video that shows how to remove lobster meat from the shell.